Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Technical Administrator to provide support and governance for the wider Technical Procurement Team, including management of drawing requests. You will have previously worked in an engineering/technical or project based environment.
Rate: £15.19p/hr PAYE
Location: Hybrid – home based/site based (50/50) at Donnington
Duration: 6 months +
- Ensure all H&S standards and policies are adhered to in accordance with the company Values, Standards and ways of working ‘Home Safe Every Day’.
- Requesting technical documentation packs from our third-party suppliers
- Receipt and check technical documentation packs for completeness
- Manging records within technical documentation repository and maintaining aligning with contracts records
- Issuing drawings to internal / external recipients ensuring compliance with the relevant security classification requirements
- Support for Gate Review and Tender Board weekly meetings.
- Preparation of weekly or monthly reports in support of line manager briefings.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by line manager.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, including database software.
- Willingness to travel within the UK – Full driving licence
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentation slides
- Good team worker
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal