Senior Appian Developer
The role can be remote with occasional office presence at one of the companies sites around the South East or South West of the UK
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Design and develop technical solutions on the Appian BPM Suite based on the requirements gathered.
- Design integration requirements with other third-party platforms.
- Designing data models.
- Defining development standards for the project in adherence to best practices.
- Performing frequent code reviews & ensuring quality of the overall delivery.
- Be the main point of contact for Appian development internally.
- Presenting demos to the customers.
- Work with the Test Team, BA and Architecture Teams.
- Provide expertise in Appian application deployments
- Ideally a Degree or HNC level within a Computer Science, or a related subject.
- 4-5 years of experience in the development of enterprise-level web applications using an object-oriented technology stack.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in leading a team of developers
- 2+ years of experience in designing BPM applications.
- Good logical and analytical reasoning ability, and a team player