Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint a B1-3 Licenced Base Maintenance Aircraft Engineer. This role is responsible for all aspects of rotary aircraft base maintenance and repair at Staverton facility – including the Part-145 oversight of aircraft fitters and unlicensed staff.
Rate: £38.20p/hr PAYE or £50p/hr UMB
Location: Staverton (Gloucestershire Airport)
Duration: 6 months
- Hold an EASA/CAA pt. 66 B1-3 licence with EC135 and/or BK117D2 type or similar.
- Have previously worked in a pt.145 environment.
- Basic metalwork and composite repair techniques.
- UK Aviation industry experience, in particular Rotary Wing operations & technical support.
- HEMS/Police aircraft support advantageous
- Working knowledge of safety management systems (SMS).
- Have basic IT skills.
- Positive work ethic, able to work on own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills- able to engage with people at all levels.
- Clean valid driving licence.