Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint a UAT Lead. You will be involved in the successful delivery of the SAP Neptune Programme across Marine and Nuclear businesses. You will work closely with the Testing Lead for the SAP Neptune programme to pull together the approach to UAT, manage the key activities in the lead up to and provide daily management during this critical phase in the programme.
You will be responsible for collating key business scenarios and test scripts, ensuring the readiness of the teams and resources to support UAT and providing daily updates during the UAT testing phase.
Rate: £50p/hr UMB
Location: Hybrid – home based with some site presence required in Plymouth
Duration: 12 months+
- Experience of leading UAT within the last 5 years
- Experience of devising, leading and managing to a plan
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Some experience of testing
- Some knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of IT project delivery
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative
- Ability to facilitate to drive at required outcomes