Telematics Project Manager
Working for a global Automotive manufacturer, the Telematics Project Manager will manage Connected Services for new and current vehicle projects, working closely with the Telematics Service Providers.
This is a 12 month rolling contract with excellent prospects for further extension.
Roles are available PAYE only, with 26 days holiday accrual (plus 8 BH). If you are a seasoned contractor, we can also pay your holiday accrual on a weekly basis.
Project Management for Connected Services which are provided by Telematics Service Provider’s (Major mobile network operators)
– End to end management and delivery of new IT capability or enhancements through various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
– Lead and manage highly complex projects with cross functional impact across a number of technical systems, business domains, divisions and third parties.
– Introduce project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the projects.
– Define Scope of Work, translate business needs to technical requirement and ensure delivery to the required quality.
– Lead and manage relationship with upper management including VP and Dir level.
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree qualified
- 5+ year experience of Project Management in the IT Industry
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal