Software Customer Success Manager
Techniche Global is working with an engineering technology company to appoint a Senior Software Customer Success Manager. This is a hybrid role with option to work from home.
Working with existing customers, you will support them on software subscription contract renewal, ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to high renewal rates and expansion of annuity based contracts and subscriptions.
- Manages the Adoption of subscription Software to ensure the efficient implementation and drives actions necessary to support and facilitate the renewal and expansion of that investment.
- Uses data and workflow information from Customer Success Platform (Gainsight) to execute Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal motions relevant to each account in portfolio
- Translates available customer data contained within Customer Success Platform and other sources into value delivered to customer by engaging Services contracts and software subscriptions
- Communicates value delivered to customer on a periodic cadence using EBR methodology and other means of communication/cadences
- Foster a cohesive team environment with Sales, Delivery and Operations team members on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes.
- Have knowledge on how services are organized and delivered – Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate and work with others to make customers successful.
- Commercial acumen. Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Capable of developing, communicating and executing a services ARR strategy at a corporate level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of customer’s organization.
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong collaboration skills
- Capable of Managing Multiple Priorities.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, engineering or related fields.