Senior Systems Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Systems Analyst who will join an engineering company on a permanent basis. The primary purpose of this role is to analyse, develop, maintain and support engineering software applications in accordance with the roadmaps for their specialist area, in order to fully support business requirements and deliver solutions in-line with business and IT strategy.
Location: The role is flexible in terms of the location but you will have the nearest client hub on your contract.
- Investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration.
- Recommends/designs structures and tools, which meet business needs.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs, and produces detailed design documentation.
- Installs or removes software, using supplied installation instructions and tools including, where appropriate, handover to the client.
- IT or Engineering-related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Significant experience in managing and maintaining complex IT solutions
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following categories of application:
- Computer-Aided Design.
- Product Lifecycle and/or Data Management.
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing, including Computer and/or Direct Numerical Control.
- Design Analysis.
- Integrated Logistic Support and Technical Publications.
- Manufacturing management systems.
- Laboratory Management systems.
- Project controls, planning, and reporting.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to undergo security checks prior to start.