Techniche Global are working with an Engineering Defence Contractor to appoint a Data Analyst:
Rate: £21.64 p/hr PAYE / £28 p/hr UMB
Location: Hybrid (split between home based and onsite at Devonport)
Duration: 6 months +
You will be supporting the gathering, analysis, summarizing and circulating of people metrics and data to HR and the business.
You will perform a critical role in transforming people data analytics capability across the business, gaining a unique insight into the workforce and engaging key stakeholders.
Your proactive information and reporting will impact future business decisions; driving the transition of the people analytics capability from ad-hoc reporting into a predictive and trend-focused approach.
- Advanced excel skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Relevant experience in BI Reporting
- Broad understanding of software development life cycle and IT delivery approaches
- Experience of data manipulation, management and reporting; An ability to accurately test code and dashboard functionality
- Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with good attention to detail