Project Controls Lead
Currently, we are seeking a Project Controls Lead who will join my client based in Romney Marsh on a contract basis.
- Develop/implement and maintain the Project Baseline Budgets including Control Account Plans/Responsibility Assignment Matrix and WBS Dictionary (SOW).
- Develop and maintain Project Risk & Opportunity registers and manage the mitigation actions.
- Implementation of change management process on the project and assurance of alignment with the business/contractual requirements.
- Provision of weekly and monthly performance reports and associated analysis/narrative.
- Assist in the management of sub-projects/key project issues.
- Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment/business sector.
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3, NEC4/JCT, etc.).
- Application of project control toolsets including demonstrable experience and knowledge of project performance analysis and reporting variance analyses SV / CV, trend analysis, and change control management.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of commercially available Enterprise Project Controls systems.
- Full project lifecycle experience from the bid phase through to closeout.
- Minimum ONC level or OND qualification, in an Engineering relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Have a professional qualification (eg APM PMQ/Acoste/RICS) and membership in a professional body (or equivalent).