Your role would enable the delivery of technical objectives for R&D and support scale-up (e.g. plant trials) activities, aimed at new product launch.
- Support initial technical feasibility assessments on projects
- Evaluate, interpret and communicate results of experimental programs and make recommendations for future work direction
- Responsible for Safety, Health and Environment standards for development activities
- Design experimental procedures to promote safe working practices
- Demonstrable experience in a laboratory or polymer processing environment
- Strong analytical skills with experience of the use of statistical and data management tools in the interpretation of experimental results
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Experience in delivering project outcome
- Ideally hold a degree or higher in chemistry/material science (or a relevant scientific discipline
Current programs are focused on PAEK compound and Film Technologies but also encompass other applications supporting Polymer and PEEK/PEAK technologies.