Marine Project Manager
We are seeking a Marine Project Manager who will join an engineering company on a contract basis. You will be embedded in the SSE Through Life Boat Plan (TLBP) Team, providing Project Management support and expertise to enable the delivery of the submarine maintenance planning application. This contract is Inside IR35.
- Planning of the Project Schedule with DS SMEs and internal and Customer Stakeholders.
- Management and delivery of the TLBP Work Packages to time, quality and budget.
- Work with delivery teams and stakeholders to ensure timely design, delivery, test and release of the application.
- Progress reporting to the Project Board.
- Ongoing maintenance of the Project Schedule.
- Maintain the Project Logs.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to manage dependencies.
- Experience in working with the Ministry of Defence is desirable.
- Experience in Software Development Project Management would be an advantage.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Web App, and familiar with Microsoft SharePoint.
- APMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification is desirable.
The role will require you to undertake security checks prior to start.