L19 compliance officer
Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint a L19 compliance officer. You will be the responsible for defining and reviewing the policies and processes associated with LC19 Compliance – Construction or installation of new plant as Major Infrastructure Projects transition from scheme and detailed design into the construction phase.
Rate: £60p/hr UMB
Duration: 6 months+
Requirement: You must have valid, live SC Clearance
- have an in-depth knowledge of ONR licence conditions in particular LC19 through to 22.
- be comfortable setting and defining policy
- be able to work across a broad spectrum of stakeholders and influence senior leadership
- have a track record of working on Nuclear Regulated sites
- be chartered
- have a degree in STEM disciplines and / or suitable experience in construction / commissioning