Head of Finance Reporting
An experienced Senior level Reporting Manager is required to manage monthly reporting for an engineering and defence company based in Portsmouth
As part of the initial 6 month contract you will support the transition of a key business unit to SAP. You will also be tasked with the consolidation of two reporting teams and operational model changes
- Responsibility for the provision of Sector and Group reporting on behalf of the Business Unit including monthly accounts, budgets, forecasts and strategic plan
- Ensuring that all financial data is assured, that relevant controls are in place to deliver financial information accurately, in an appropriate format and in a timely manner to Business Unit management team, Sector and Group.
- Providing a financial support function that covers credit control, working capital management and provides technical advice.
- The provision of statutory reporting e.g. statutory accounts, national statistics for relevant legal entities.
- Provide system administration e.g. the maintenance of SAP projects, management of the chart of accounts and coding structure, management of period and year end closure.
- Own key stakeholder relationships
- Recognised professional qualification. ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Sound numeric, analytical and technical skills
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review.
- Proactive planner and project manager
- Anticipates and encourages change
- Strong cross-functional networking and collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written communicator
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo security checks prior to start.
This is an Inside IR35 contract with a max pay rate of £600/day Umbrella.