Techniche Global are working with a manufacturer based in Oundle, to appoint a Facilities Manager. You will be responsible for the effective management of facilities across a multi-site organisation including; security, maintenance and other services, ensuring that the needs of the organisation, employees and visitors are met.
- Develop and implement facilities and property management strategies
- Lead building and refurbishment projects whilst managing building and facilities contractors
- Set, control and forecast all budgets related to the Facilities department and highlight cost saving methods where possible
- Ensure all company premises are fit for purpose and overseeing the maintenance management of production and office facilities
- Be instrumental in the set-up of the new manufacturing site, including optimising layout
- Develop productive and constructive working with local authorities and environmental agencies
- Monitor the team’s performance and make sure all training and development reviews are completed
- Ensuring the fabric of the buildings both internally and where appropriate externally are maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise and shift priorities quickly.
- Overseeing third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators, taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved across all buildings liaising with local authorities where appropriate
- Proactively managing risks and dealing with insurance issues on site
- Work closely with the management team to understand and deliver the continual improvement of production facilities required, including: cradles, jigs, staging
- Responsible for production and site equipment, including: tooling, machinery, hand tools, fork trucks
- Manage the weld shop facility and associated activities
- Manage and maintain the waterside facility and associated activities
- Comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct;
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the jobholder’s line manager.
- Strong ability to develop robust business strategies
- Proactive, well organized and results-oriented, with the ability to lead and participate in multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Skilled in budgetary formulation, analysis and management with proven track record of operational excellence and cost efficiency
- Experience managing multiple competing interests and priorities
- Degree level preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Project Management