Facilities Design Manager
Techniche Global are working with an Engineering Defence Contractor to appoint a Secondary Facilities Design Manager:
Rate: £60 p/hr UMB
Location: Hybrid (split between home based and onsite at Devonport)
Duration: 6 months +
The Design Manager will lead the Secondary Facilities Design Team to deliver Systems Engineering work packages across all secondary facilities.
- You will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline and preferably registered as a Chartered Engineer.
- Relevant knowledge and skills required in the technical management of complex design development throughout the design lifecycle.
- Experience of the design support to construction and operation of conventional and nuclear facilities.
- Sound understanding of engineering design and safety practice and ability to advise/supervise sub-contracted design house support.
- Sound project specification, planning, project management and budgeting experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering office computer applications.