Working with an industry leading manufacturing company we are seeking an Electrical Foreman for a busy Electrical Engineering Team at a site in Milnthorpe, South Cumbria
The role will provide electrical support to a team of 4 shift and day Electricians, to join a team working an 8-week, day-based cycle involving weekend coverage, also offering attractive periods of rest.
The role offers an attractive salary and benefits package with paid overtime and a diverse and interesting scope of daily work
- Organise and supervise the daily electrical and instrumentation department work duties
- Support Maintenance and Fault-finding activities on a range of equipment
- Ensuring electrical engineering work complies with design instructions and is of the required standard.
- Primary involvement of planned allocation of daily work and shut down work plans.
- Inspecting services and plant for possible faults and working with the maintenance management system, create daily and weekly work lists and plans.
- Keeping the electrical stores at the spares level required to maintain the plant to the required standard
- Planning of electrical work for installation.
- Providing diagnostic expertise for the identification and rectification of faults in processes and on the plant.
- To provide technical back-up to shift electrical/technical personnel.
- Key involvement in plant shutdown and start up at weekends.
- Completion of Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Strong leadership skills
- Considerable experience of plant maintenance