Techniche Global are supporting an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Driver. You will be responsible for checking and maintenance of vehicles and associated equipment as part of support to authorised Army training events.
Rate: £13.53p/hr PAYE
Duration: 12 months+
Requirements: Must have or be eligible for SC Clearance
- Carry out pre-issue and receipt inspections of vehicles and equipment (CES) with original documentation before and after each issue and report discrepancies on AF G6530 and Local Equipment Schedule (LES) document.
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment (CES) and stores are controlled accordingly, including secured where appropriate.
- Carry out driver and Level 1 Maintenance and Repair tasks from AESP-601 as directed by LTF(W) Management, and report any faults in accordance with LTF(W) SOPs.
- Carry out driving tasks including vehicle delivery and collection as directed by LTF(W) Management.
- Carry out internal and external vehicle husbandry as directed by LTF(W) Management.
- Maintain work areas and CES in a clean and tidy condition.
- Be willing to work irregular hours during surge periods.
- Be willing to work unsupervised.
- Category ‘C+E’ and ‘H’ driving licence
- Familiarised with the Urgent Operational Requirement (UOR) Vehicle Fleet
- Vehicle Fleet Management and logistics experience (preferably MoD)
- Technical vehicle storage/logistics experience (preferably MoD)