This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading engineering company as DevOps Engineer. The role will be responsible for reviewing the underlying architecture that supports both the Development and Test Teams within Digital Solutions.
- Manage and maintain the Microsoft Azure Cloud service, which includes setting up new servers, reviewing current servers, decommissioning, and recommending future use of the service.
- Work with the Development Managers to come up with an automated deployment methodology, and the required toolsets to support this. Provide ongoing assistance with this and the development of the service.
- Work with the Head of Development and Development Managers to review the development management tools and deliver a consistent methodology for using these.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, Microsoft DevOps Server, Build and Test Servers, and the practical implementation of these.
- Strong understanding of software development requirements and delivery of software.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud services.
- Good technical knowledge of Windows, virtualisation, networking, and security principles.
- A good understanding of Agile Software Development would be beneficial.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Pension Plan (up to 8% matched)
- Employee Share plan