Customer Service Administrator
Techniche Global are supporting a manufacturing company based in Romsey to appoint a Customer Service Administrator. This is a busy department, dealing with queries from dealers and directly from customers. They will need excellent communication skills as they will dealing with all departments as well as external staff, dealers and distributors.
Hrs: 37.5 hours per week: 8.30am – 16.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 15.30pm on Fridays
Salary: Starting salary of £19,500, rising to £20,717 following successful probation.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi task.
- Computer literate with a great telephone manner, accurate data entry skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and customers.
- Receive and process calls from customers
- Enter information into required databases
- Liaise with and assign work to field engineers
- Process orders for spare parts and repairs
- Prepare invoicing, ensuring all support documentation is accurate
- Complete Other tasks typical of a busy customer service department