Business Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager who is looking to excel with an Automotive consultancy who work with global customers in various disciplines including Powertrain, Power Electronics and Control Systems.
Remote working with the expectation of 2-3 days/week in the office or visiting customers is expected with further flexible working patterns accommodated.
You will possess a technical background and capability within the Automotive or related sector (Motorsport, Off-Highway, Defence or Aerospace) and a strong network in the relevant industries.
- Researching market sectors to identify and exploit new opportunities and customers
- Generate and maintain successful relationships with customers, engaging with them regionally and globally where required
- Manage projects with engineering teams through full lifecycle
- Lead the creation of compelling bids and proposals
- Negotiating contracts and commercial terms
- Representing the company at conferences and industry events
- Degree educated or with relevant technical experience in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- In-depth market knowledge of key industry sectors including one or more of Automotive, Motorsport, Off-Highway, Defence or Aerospace
- Experience in a Business Development or Commercial road within Consultancy or Tier 1 supplier environment