We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to join a proactive, dynamic marketing agency. You will have previous marketing agency experience, be able to work in a fast paced environment and show the initiative needed to drive things forward.
Our client works with tech/telcoms/medtech clients so experience in these industries is beneficial but more importantly is the passion and determination to nurture accounts, building strong and long lasting relationships that meet and exceed the clients objectives and expectations.
You will be a passionate Account Director with a mixture of digital & creative experience, someone who is confident writing proposals, nurturing accounts, and identifying opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Ensure projects are managed from start to finish – both on time and within budget – independently leading the strategic direction of your client accounts, supporting them in achieving their overall business objectives and demonstrating our value back to them, while continually building and maintaining trusted partnerships with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure your client accounts are both profitable for the agency, but also growing – constantly seeking out opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell, bringing in the right agency resource at the right time to support with this.
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery of quality work, campaigns and solutions that meet and exceed the client’s objectives and expectations.
- Lead and inspire your team, clients and other external partners. Have the confidence to take charge and really earn respect from all parties.
- Embody the company culture and values, particularly when it comes to inspiring and motivating more junior team members.
- Evaluate work, campaigns and activities and offer constructive feedback.
- Measure results and act upon them when it comes to client work.
- Lead new business pitches, approaching these with a creative, strategic and commercial mindset.
- Grow your accounts and look for new business opportunities
- Strategically lead your client accounts in an independent manner, upward managing where necessary whilst understanding our business from a commercial aspect
- Be seen as the agency lead on your client accounts – ensure they come to you first with all briefs and any issues that need resolving
- Be confident with excellent presentation skills
- Work to tight deadlines and be an excellent delegator, show leadership
- Build relationships across the agency, earning respect from team members at all levels
- Prioritise and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Resolve problems/difficult situations – both internal and external
- Work closely with Managing Partners to understand how/where you can support them